Monday, March 23, 2009

GDC kicks off, some news anyone?


Where's a electronic game showing, without any news?


Max Payne 3 announced: While I am happy it was finally announced, the look and sound of this, makes me wary....

First footage of Crytech 3 Engine shown:
Looks pretty, though how as much as I thought it would.

New reality game shows up in Playstation Home:
Now, that's an interesting thing to do with Home, hopefully we will see more stuff like this in the future.

Warhawk developers all leave company, and form new company: Isn't that similar to changing your name?

RUMOR: New company made up from Warhawk staff making 'Warhawk in space?':
Could be could, we'll see.

Developer I've never heard about shows 1 screen of new game I've never heard about: However, I like the look of it.


So there you have it, the start of GDC!

No comments: