Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday News Opinions

Pre-weekend news, here we go:


Bike Hero clip was actually just an ad: Eh...

Hackers finally conquer the PSP 3000: Noo! More piracy...

1Up's first impressions of NXE: I still think it's completely crap.

1Up team member gets married thanks to Final Fantasy creators:
Crazy. And quite a story...

Free Altair skin for Prince of Persia: That is Awesome.

Ubisoft releasing Far Cry 2 DLC before the end of November: This would effect me more if I owned the game.

Tabula Rasa shutting down in February: Uh, k.

PS3 Holiday sales:
Those are some good deals. :)

Burnout Paradise gets realistic handling vehicle: That's awesome.

Sonic Unleashed 1up review: Hmm.

LocoRoco 2 screens:
CUTE!!!!!!

Prince of Persia finished: Uh, k.

Rock Back kick pedal sparks lawsuit: Yeah.. Well, at least they fixed it with RB2.

Valkyria Chronicles composer talks about soundtrack:
The demo had great music, I want to hear the rest.

Yakuza 3 trailer:
I never played any of these, they any good?

100,000+ Home beta invites sent out for tonight: Are they sent out already, or are they being sent out? *wants*

Bethesda: We are working on patching Fallout 3 glitches:
Sweet, gj guys!

Jaffe's next game coming before 2011: That's good?

Sony's promising more PS1 games on PlayStation store©: Very good news for me.

Trophies will be in every game 2009 and on: This is great news, great great news.

DiRT 2 to come to PSP as well: Okie dokie.

New Playstation ads: Interesting.

iPhone game guide: Well, there are like 1,700 right?

Only 4% of games make profit - EEDAR: I find this extremely hard to believe...

Kotaku Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm review: Sounds about what I'd expect.

Call of Duty: World at War PC mod tools released: Alright, start getting us some Blood Gulch clones.

GTAIV video editor reminds me of Driver: Driver did it first.

WoW Movie still doesn't have a script writer: uh, ew.

Eidos at it again, trying to fix Metacritic scores: No, no, no, bad Eidos.

The Agency underground, more to be revealed next summer:
Will this ever even come out?

Midway takes another step towards the edge:
They haven't made a game I've been interested in since like HYDRO THUNDER!!!!

Prince of Persia, open world vs linear, voice actors:
I like their choses for voice actors.

Large Hadron Collider guys receive crobar, and get to work: This is so wonderful, you have no idea. Oh goodness.

New Company of Heros expansion pack trailer: I wish I could try this game.

Fighter dropped from UFC because he refusing game deal:
This is really stupid. And I don't give a **** about fighters.

More WoW ads: Hah.

How NXE premium themes look: That's.. okay. Not worth money though.

American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry recommends Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe: Uh, wow.

GameStop makes $1.69 billion, names best sellers: Sorta surprising.

So, the DSi IS selling..?: I hate how Nintendo can do anything and it will sell, it doesn't matter if it's good or not, hence why I hate them. They make crap.

7-Eleven to sell games year 'round: Cool, I guess.


Rightio, that's the news folks.

No comments: