Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday afternoon news opinions

There is some more news this morning.


Life with Playstation on the way: This sounds better then I thought. I'm glad that Foldding at Home works in the background.

Tidus and Ject gameplay, from Final Fantasy: Dissidia:
I certainly can't wait for this game to his stateside.

Does the Wii Balance board have a future?: Short answer: No. Long answer: I don't think it will ever be widely used, and it will probably only be used by a few first, and third party games, and never become a big thing.

New Tony Hawk game announced, for DS?:
Eh, not my type of game at all. I wonder if the next next-generation games will be any good? Ah, probably not.

New unlock codes for Metal Gear Solid 4: Sounds good for anyone that doesn't have their PS3 online.

Here are five things Sony can do to make the PSP better: It's a pretty good list, but they didn't mention that it needs more games!

Day and Night gameplay to invade Paradise, Burnout: Paradise: Sounds good. What they are doing with the downloadable content is simply amazing.

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Kotaku review:
I haven't played the game, but I can agree with this review.

What should (And will never be) the PC gaming bill of rights: It's far too hopeful to ever happen, but it's a nice read.

EA games to buy you free gas... That is, if you live in LA: Whaaat?

Will Wright says that E3 is the walking the dead: Poor E3, it used to be a huge event, now it is a joke.

More info on the portable Indiana Jones game: Ah gotcha, I will check this out when it comes out.

Funny voice actor's drawing (Xbox 360): I laughed.

Someone wants to make a Guitar Hero movie: FAIL.

Failures try to sue sony, because the failures are idiots: This is just more FAIL.

New Max Payne Movie trailer: Max Payne movie looks okay, I will probably wait for reviews.

Apparently Sony's customer service is awesome: This is a totally awesome story.

Goldeneye 64, will it show up on Wii's virtual console, or Xbox Live Arcade?:
Does it even matter anymore? I would vote for it to show up on 360, due to it possibly having upgrades, but I really don't care because I never liked the original.

This month's Electronic Gaming Mothly review scores: Doesn't look like many of these games are that great.

First Review of Mercenaries 2: I hope it better than 7/10, but it wont stop me from loving it.

Everything you need to know about the Next Xbox: Isn't it too soon to be talking about it?

Gearbox's big project is *not* Halo 4: Thank goodness.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed reviews star appearing: About what I thought.

Battlefield: Heros impressions: I love the graphics and style in this game.

Steve Jobs dead? No...: Someone made a "woops"

Comcast to put cap on cable service: asdsadgajas, This is no good.


And there you have it.

No comments: