Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So, after all my time of bashing the 360...

One is on it's way in the mail, and I am excited.

It's funny, because I still think it is a truly terrible piece of hardware, but the need for Halo 3, and the fact that I only had to pay around $100 for it, finally pushed me to get one.

Not a bad deal either, A premium 360, with HDD, and 2 wireless controllers, one black, one white, and a battery recharge pack, all for $183.

Anyways, I guess it's time to start saving for Halo 3: Legendary Edition. I know, I know, I just *really* want to tape a top hat to the top of the helmet. :)

And don't worry, I'm going to get a chance to play Halo 3 again before I buy it..


It's funny though, the Xbox 360 will probably get here while I am out of town. Oh well...

No comments: