Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday morning news opinions... *yawn*

I woke up this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, and therefore, am tired... *Yawnn* So, the news.


Rock Band setlist difficulty rated: Looks good. I still love this setlist.

Take 2 and EA still talking behind closed doors: Oh, I'm so over this, just finish the deal. The thing that interests me most, is what happens to the rights for Max Payne, Oni, and Myth.

Rayan Payton leaves Kojima Productions: I dunno, I never really got attached to him, though I am thankful for the MGS4 control overhaul.

MGS5 Annouced?: I dunno, it may just be an eventual... I think they are probably going to make it, but I don't know if they are making it now..

Choose Resistance 2 boxart: They are letting fans choose the Special edition of Resistance 2's box art out of 3.

Comparisons of all PS3 models: This just makes me sad that they aren't still making backwards compatible models.... *Cries*

Hideo Kojima is sick of people asking if MGS4 will come to Xbox 360: Well, who wouldn't be?

RUMOR: PS3 firmware 2.5 may allow in game screen captures: Sounds good to me. :)


*Yawwwn* I just gotta make it through today....

No comments: