Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday morn.. afternoon news opinions (a lot)

Jeez, I told you there would be a lot of news after the weekend, but jeez there is a lot today..


LittleBigPlanet possibly get Home content: Sounds good to me, the more Home content, the more likely it is to become a great service.

Bionic Commando: Reamred get high first week sales: I didn't particularly like the game, though I though it was a great remake of a game I never played. Hopefully this game's success will mean more remakes like such.

Sony 100% Home with release this year: Music to my ears, bring it on Sony, we are all ready for it.

Peter Moore: Alternatives are better then suing pirates:
I will agree with this, as much as dealing with Piracy sounds like a good idea, you're never going to be able to completely get rid of it.

Linger in shadows releases on the Playstation Store© this week: Sound good to me, I really am curious on what people's reactions to it will be.

Warhawk: Operaion Falling Star available for $8 this week: The new map looks so-so, but the jetpacks have won me over.

Far Cry 2 console gameplay video: I dunno, the game is pretty and has interesting gameplay. Though I feel it will either not do well, or become of of those games that everyone but me likes.

Microsoft to have surprises at Penny Arcade Expo? (Rumor: Portable Xbox):
Please Microsoft, don't put your foot into portable gaming, I think 2 consoles are enough... Oh, well.

Sam and Max Season 1 coming to Wii in November: This is nice, and a step forward. I sadly wonder why it has not come out for Mac or PS3. I still can't play it. :(

Load Runner on XBLA: Wow, this looks sweet. I hope it comes out on the PS3 (I buy all my online games on the PS3) I love Load Runner, it's one of those games I've dumped hours into.

Debate on weather Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty is worth $15: An article on weather Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty is worth the $15 for a few hours of gameplay.

Crysis: Warhead to use 4 Gigabytes of RAM?: This just makes me laugh. Crysis, Crysis, Crysis...

RUMOR: Crysis coming to Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in quarter 2, 2009:
This sounds like a good idea, I'd probably buy it.

Playstation Home has a lot of potential: Yup, though I think everyone knows this.

Turns out not all video games are bad for your eyes: Hah, I love it when a study like this comes out. :P

Parents, shut up and do your Job: Obvious. I seriously don't get why people like to blame others for their own family issues. Don't blame violent video games for your kid's activity, blame yourself for letting them play, and not watch what they are doing.


Wow, that was a lot of news for one Monday afternoon...

No comments: