Saturday, August 23, 2008

Morning Saturday news opinions

Saturday morning.. I'm still here.. *Sigh* Anyways, here's the news for this morning, though, don't expect too much more for the rest of the weekend, because weekends are usually pretty slow.

Five good things about Killzone 2: Destructible toilets equals a win from me. It's funny, I am looking forward to the single player of this game, but it looks like this game will *also* have a good multiplayer. :)

(More) Killzone 2 hands on: Gamespot's hands-on, sounds good, I can't wait to try this game out. Really...

Mirror's Edge timed Playstation 3 exclusive?: It wouldn't surprise me too much, because of the developer's Praising the PS3, and such. However, it wouldn't surprise me if it was completely false as well.

That's all for now! :P

No comments: