Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday night news opinions - Lot of news today...

Wow, there's been a lot of news today, at least it's keeping me busy...


Home new room?: Sounds great, I just want to try it though.

Rundown of sony hardware possible problems: Sounds okay, I dunno, I only dipped in.

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus get just praise: Isn't it great when underrated games get press? :)

Top 10 game endings: I haven't played all of these, but it looks okay. Missing Kingdom Hearts 1 though..

Final Fantasy XIII HD Screenshots: HOLY SHEET!

Max Payne 3, and Rockstar PS3 Exclusive?: I just hope Max Payne 3 is good, I loved the first 2.

10 Things Sony and Microsoft need to fix: I dunno, it's okay, I think there are some more important things.

Yay or Nay to Halo 4: Nay for me, the series is done.

Metal Gear Online servers updated: Sounds good, but please, consider using the PSN at some point instead of your own servers.

Keyboard Hero possibility?: If it's by Neversoft, I will pass. Bleah.

5 Great things about Killzone 2's multiplayer: And it *still* sounds amazing.


That killed some time, I can't wait till tomorrow.

No comments: