Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Night news opinions

More news from friday night.


Home updated: Nice, but when will WE see it?

America gets Chrono Trigger DS a few days early: I'm still annoyed they only released it on DS. Why DS? Why not make it for PS3?

Portal for PC on sale ($10): Never played it? Get it.

No Gears of War 2 for PC?: Translation: Microsoft doesn't want us to confirm it until the 360 version comes out.

Sackboy meets Sackgirl: Yay LittleBigPlanet!

The Evolution of the PSP: IGN's evolution of the PSP.

Another year of playstation growth?: I would hope so.

Famitsu reviews AFRIKA: Hmm, I wonder what it will get stateside?

Resistance 2 intro: I'm not gonna watch it for spoilers. So yeah...

New Halo 3 map runthrough: Moar Halo goodness.

How XBLA is screwing the little guy: Microsoft *still* doesn't like anyone but themselves.

LittleBigPlanet, Batman and the Joker:
Tell me it doesn't get any cooler then that.


There you have it.

No comments: