Friday, August 22, 2008

My opinion on Qore


My first thoughts on the matter, were that it was pretty cool. Then I took the time to think about it, and what exactly it was.

It's basically, a "Gold Membership" to the playstation network, getting you demos, and trailers sooner..

That pisses me off, the best part about the Playstation Network is that it is free. Putting a fee on demos is pointless beyond reason for me. I will just wait it out, so that I can get them free later. But this is really annoying.

Though I will say the content has been really tempting, because so far each episode, there have been things I wanted, (SOCOM: Confrontation Beta, Naruto demo (Hey, the graphics look great) The Resistance 2 Beta (Witch I randomly got into anyways), and now the exclusive-for-a-month MotorStorm: Pacific Rift demo.

Stop making it so hard for me not to support you Qore!!

No comments: