Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday news opinions

Sorry yesterday's news took so long for me to get out, this one will hopefully be better.


Dragon Quest IV DS review:
Dragon Quest... Dragon Quest... Isn't that another game I don't give a crap about?

Metal Gear Solid 4 afterthoughts from Ryan Payton: Nice read overall, spoilerific for those who haven't played the game though.


WipEout HD to cost $20 in the US: Well played, Sony. This is what I like to see.

Guitar Hero: World Tour setlist revealed: 23 Songs I'd like to even try, and only like 5 I see that I can see myself playing more then once. HINT: MORE VARIETY!

Burnout Paradise gets bikes next week: Burnout Paradise has probably the best downloadable content thusfar this console generation.

Ryan Payton hates that he is not involved with future Metal Gear titles: Uh, well, that's what happens when you QUIT. Sorry to be so harsh.

IGN: Crysis Warhead review: this turned out a lot better then I thought it would, I would have sworn it would get a 8.0.

August: PS3 sells 185,000: Not bad Sony, but you can do better!

Sony Computer Entertainment CEO 'Really really disappointed bt lack of third party support':
Not surprising, I can't wait to see what he does to fix it.

MotorStorm PSP is listing error: That's too bad, though I would still buy it if they made one.

Activision Blizzard buys 'FreeStyleGames': Okay...?

Amazon deletes all Negative Spore reviews, blames glitch: That's low Amazon, my respect for you went down quite a bit.

DJ Hero finally nearing release: Since when has DJ hero been being made? Vas?

Xbox 360 avatars are fugly: I don't know wether they look better or worse then the Guitar Hero 3 models, and that's NOT a compliment.

Mad Catz, not complete crap anymore: Well, they have a chance to prove themselves, though I still trust Logitec more.

Eternal Sonata coming to PS3 in October:
Yet another game coming out in October, is that a good idea?

Kotaku Review of Spore: I actually kinda want to try it after that review.

Mad Catz Street Fighter IV arcade sicks:
Not bad, Not cheep.

If it aint broke, don't fix it, if it's broke, fix the **** out of it: I wish more companies would do this.

Quantum of Solace developers: We love the Call of Duty 4 engine!: Well, what are they gonna say, it sucks?

Siren creator doesn't like to be scared: Clearly something is strange here.

Canada to get gaming expo?: Sounds good, More Gaming expos = More gaming news.

Mega Man 9 gets release date: They are going quite retro with this... Which is pretty cool.

Combine costume is awesomeness:
Someone is truly skilled.

Capcom wants to global developer, not Japanese developer: I dunno, I think they should stick to what they do best, Japanese games.

Blizzard wanted to be called "Blizzard Activision": Does anyone else agree that "Activision Blizzard is a terrible name?

Is Shadow of the Colossus had been done 25 years ago:
It would have been a different game.

Who sells the most games in Japan and Europe: Sony and their first part made their way onto the top ten in both.

Either the 360 has sold out in Japan, or everyone realized how unreliable it is: The Xbox 360 only sold 1,044 this week in Japan. Yeah...

PS3 Alone in the Dark fixes may not come to Xbox 360: I guess the PS3 version is the one to have..

PIRACY: Spore has been downloaded a lot. (Good job DRM...): I guess the DRM really did work... Not..

Eurogamer's Crysis Warhead review: Once again, better then I thought it would be.

Force Unleashed developers respond to PC fan outcry: Isn't this game coming out on PS2/PSP?

Have Xbox 360 pricecuts undermined the Elite?: Wait, it costs $150 for a 120GB HDD? Whaaat!?

Top 10 PC exclusive games: I dunno, this seems to be missing major PC games....

Will the 360 have enough games this fall?: Looks like it, most are not for me though.

Plasyation 4, all you need to know: No mention of backwards compatibility? Fail.

Top 10 shotguns in games: No mention of Metal Gear Solid 3, Killzone, or Max Payne? Fail.

Heavy Rain target is 8-12 hours: Sounds good, lets hope it hits the higher end of that spectrum.

StarCraft still patched after 10 years: Why can't we have more dedicated companies like this?

Windows 7 beta to begin THIS year?: I guess they realized Vista was crap, and decided to move on.

SOCOM beta patch coming soon: What? It's not out yet? Oh, well....

Microsoft fires person who tells world that Microsoft knew about the RRoD prior to launch: Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft.... You don't kill the messenger, you make sure that there's no news that would make you WANT to kill the messenger.


There, that didn't take as long.

No comments: