Saturday, September 6, 2008

Late friday night news opinions

Wow I got to this late, *yawn*


PS3 BioShock hands on: Sounds good to me! :)

Spider-Man 4, and 5 set?: Eh, whatever, the first few kinda sucked.

Xbox 360 failure overview and story: *Sigh* Microsoft....

Square-Enix still looking to buy companies:
Not surprising.

Kid plays Halo, takes real gun, and shoots self:
:( I'm sorry, normally, I would just think of how dumb this is, but the kid was only 11... (Which makes me wonder why he was playing Halo..)

David Jaffe STILL says what he feels like: You're STILL my hero. :)

Spore has interweb problems, woops!:
It's only to be expected... It was like the hyped game of the century.

New Killzone 2 online beta footage: I WANT IN!!!

LittleBigContest: LittleBigAnything is fine with me. :)

Top 10 video game villains:
Didn't watch, let me know if it's any good.

MotorStorm Pacific Rift split screen gameplay:
I love that they listened to the fans and threw in split screen. :)

Force Unleashed first Metacritic summary, ouch: Message to Lucas Arts: GET BETTER. And make adventure games again.

Can Resistance 2, and Killzone 2 live in Harmony: Yes, of course.

Gaming disappointments:
Didn't read, let me know how it is.

Bungie what's weekly update: GIVE ME MORE FREE MAPS.

Microsoft wants to share Halo news, and soon:
Let it be that you are ending the series, okay?

How bad is the PS2 version of Mercenaries 2?:
I don't care, I still want to try it.

When your NPCs die, they DIE. (Far Cry 2):
Finally, someone did this.

Grand Theft Auto IV could sell 23 million: Ew, I hope not.


Warhawk: Fallen Star expansion pack reviews:

1up
IGN
KingPS3



Alright, good night, and have a good weekend, I dunno how much I'll update as, I will be busy.

No comments: