Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday news opinions

I woke up this morning to being sick, and to having my crappy replacement monitor replaced by a a HD widescreen monitor. Makes me wish I had a computer to show it of....


Timesplitters 4 teaser: For those that actually got to play the old games, this would probably be cool.

First Proto Man screenshots from Mega Man 9:
Should have been included initially I think.

Sony Online Entertainment: All our new MMORPGs will be on consoles: Sounds like a good choice, but bad for PC gamers.

Two new Dissidia videos: Dissidia! I need to play you!

PSP Brite preview reveals battery life and details on firmware 4.20: Firmware 4:20? *raises eyebrow*

PSP Brite boxart shows Playstation Store on PSP:
We knew it was only a matter of time..

LittleBigPlanet beta user creates Final Fantasy X theme:
I don't want to know how long this took...

Iwata says that DSi isn't a reaction to iPhone:
And Anna Nicole Smith married for love.....

DragonForce tired of Guitar Hero related questions: I would be too.

Eidos Announced Exclusive 360 DLC for new Tomb Raider: Was anyone actually going to buy this anyways?

The Conduit preview: A decent looking FPS on the Wii.

Sony on the DSi:
Although it's not completely a compliment, how come sony and Nintendo are so much more decent about competition then Microsoft?

Valve warming up to PS3/Wii: Just give me PS3 Left4Dead, and Half-Life 2: Episode 3.

UK Manhunt 2 finally coming out: Fail, it shouldn't have taken long...

A fighter game tournament: Interesting.

RUMOR KILLER: EA not interested in Epic, SEGA not making a handheld: No SEGA Handheld? Wah!!!


And there you go, now I will go and wish I was feeling better.

No comments: