Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday news opinions

And the news...


1up Saint's Row 2 review:
Sounds like a game I wouldn't like.

No more Team Fortress 2 updates until 2009: No surprise.

First Teaser Trailer BioShock: Sea of Dreams: I wont watch it until I've beat the first one.

EA CEO says half of DRM protesters were pirates: Or they are people that don't like 'renting' a game for full price.

Blizzard president says script is being written: *Sigh* This will be crap.

Portal: Still Alive coming out next week:
Well, it would be some time till I bought it.

Rock Band 2 to PS3, Wii, PS2 on the 19th: I hope I will get a chance to try it soon.

EA CEO says Brutal Legend is a "Significant creative risk":
So, stay with boring trash every year?

PS3, 360 Dragon Age coming?: Sounds good?

LittleBigPlanet Gamespot review: ALL HAIL SACKBOY!

Metal Gear Online TGS08 trailer: You can say they aren't trying to please people.

PlayStation Store© update: MotorStorm Pacific Rift demo it downloading!

Noby Noby Boy is a PSN game: With those graphics one would hope. :)

Same writer back for Overlord II:
Sounds good, but I didn't like the demo of the first.

New Mirror's Edge trailer: Soon...

Sign up here to get 20 free DLC songs for Rock Band 2: That's pretty awesome.

Far Cry 2 has home support, it's awesome:
That looks pretty cool.

Resistance 2 Public Beta codes are out!: I'm in woot!!!!

List of optional changes in Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix: Having it be an option is win.

Mirror's Edge Hands on:
I am still looking forward to the demo..

PSP2 concept is something you will never see due to it's level of coolness: *Jaw Drops* I highly doubt this is anything close to real, but still..

The Force Unleashed sold well: Not really surprising..

LucasArts refiles trademarks for Maniac Mansion: It will probably be something like a rerelease or something.

Will Wright's Opinion on LittleBigPlanet: *Facepalm*

PopStar Guitar game has 'Popular' setlist:
Popular < Good.

Will Wright's opinion on Spore's DRM: I am not going to pay to rent a game, not the full price anyways.

Backwards compatible PS3 are becoming more expensive:
*Sigh* I really wish they still sold them, I always suggest people find a 60GB on eBay.

Kojima has a real Sackboy: Ah!!!!

Microsoft says Metal Gear Solid 4 is 'possible' on Xbox 360: Well, what do you expect them to say?

Unlike Dead Rising, XBLA games have to have larger text: I dunno, that sounds like a good idea to me.


And there you go, I am waiting for the Resistance public beta to finish downloading...

No comments: