Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday news opinions

The weekend news, I'm not sure if I will be able to post this coming week, I will see.


UbiSoft wants to converge Tom Clancy universe of games: Uh, that's interesting.

Fan makes Kratos sackboy figure: Looks a little strange...

An article on digital downloads: I still like a box an manual...

Dissidia may launch as a downloadable title as well: That's interesting, I wonder if most PSP games will be doing this now...?

How to get the official Nintendo seal of quality: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Where video game criticism goes wrong:
Yeah.. The video game review industry is screwed up right now I'd say.

An article on dying in video games: Hmm, that's an interesting read...

Other games that should have Obama ads: Hahahahaahahahhahaahhaahha this is great. :)


That's all for today.

No comments: