Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday News Opinions

Dang, I'm so worn out from this weekend..


Sony Computer Entertainment boss says video game industry will survive economic downturn:
Cool.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 coming to PSN/XBLA?:
This would be a very good idea.

StarCraft 2 Trilogy games could be released years apart:
It's official... StarCraft 2 will never come out. :P :P

Call of Duty: World at War multiplayer beta begins on Xbox 360:
I really don't care about the game, but I've heard if you're into that series, it's a prettied up CoD4. but with dogs trown in.

Brothers in Arms demo comes out on XBL:
This came out on the PS3 a week ago, and it sucked then.

Castle Crashers getting a patch soon:
I didn't see the draw in this...

First Spore expansion packs revealed: And it follows the Sims....

Upcoming Playstation updates sound wonderful: Please be coming soon.

1up Dead Space review: Hmm, about what I expected.

No Trophy Support for Saint's Row 2: Uh, okay, that's dumb.

RUMOR: Mirror's Edge demo coming November 6th?: *WANT*

Grand Turismo PSP on the way: On the way, just like the end of time.

MotorStorm Pacific Rift demo coming this week:
Woot!

Patapon 2 questions answered: Nice for those who care!

Fallout 3 system requirements: I see. My brother's computer could run it.

Diablo III rune system:
Diablo III, I want to try you.

Resistance: Retribution not just a shooter: *Looks a screenshot, drools*

Metal Gear Solid 4 cosplay - Raiden:
That's pretty amazing.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows launch trailer:
My interest in this game is about 9%.

LocoRoco 2 is awesome: Truth.

Is Bionic Commando fixed? Non: I dunno the PSN/XBLA game looked better in my opinion.

Why Home should not be shown at gaming shows: Hmm


And that's the news for today..

No comments: