Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday news opinions

So, I don't know what will happen to this tomorrow, I could potentially be gone a week, or not, I guess we'll see....


PS3 BioShock DLC coming November 20th: Depends on how much I like the full game, but I may buy it.

Sony promises trophy patch for SOCOM: Yeah, you'd better, that was not very nice to not tell people pre-launch.

LittleBigPlanet meets Mirror's Edge:
Creation tools FTW.

PS3 releases for this week:
And the flood of games start to pour in.

Downloadable games will ignite PSP games library:
That sounds good, now, make bigger memory sticks, I wont buy a game that takes up 80% of my memory stick.

Is LittleBigPlanet web 2.0 for games?:
<3 LBP.

Article on Guns in games: Interesting...

How to find the Obama ad in Burnout: Paradise: I need to try this at some point.

PC Gaming alliance mad at LucasArts: Not surprising.

M games that are actually mature: Heh, I don't know weather to laugh or take it seriously.


I hope to get back to you with whatever happens...

No comments: