Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday News Opinions

The news, (miss me?)


WoW Meets Guitar Hero: *sigh*

Earthworm Jim visits Wii Virtual Console: That's the stuff. :) EJ FTW!

LittleBigPlanet 2 and Saint's Row 3 already in works: LBP2?!!!!

Fable 2 patch coming, LE DLC codes coming tomorrow:
Uh, k.

MMO developer refunding players that didn't like it: That's a good idea.

Man Hacks Chrono Trigger to propose:
Wow, you win some points here.

F.E.A.R 2 to be a digital download: Uh, k.

Nintendo talks about fall plans: I hate you too Nintendo.

1up LittleBigPlanet review: Sounds amazing. I knew it.

Guitar Hero: World Tour drumset review: I called this.

Guitar Hero: Metallica trailer confirmed: Failcakes.

Home in internal testing, out this year: I am looking forward to it.

PS3 fanboy review: Dead Space: Fun for horror fans I guess.

Europe gets it's own Qore: *sigh*

LittleBigPlanet servers are live:
Woot!

Redeemable LittleBigPlanet cards now work: Sweet.

Guitar Hero: World Tour drums don't work with Rock Band: I thought we were over this?

Sony: PS3 browser>IE7: Uh, I dunno....

New Killzone 2 trailer: Amazing Killzone 2 trailer.

Video capture feature being worked on for PSP:
Good I guess... I'd rather have In Game XMB.

Super Stardust Portable trailer: Nice, but I'll keep the PS3 version for now, but where is PSP Everyday Shooter?

MotorStorm Pacific Rift releases tomorrow:
So many games....

Why...?: Why!??!

DoubleFine releases flash game: I see.

Wow, someone copied someone:
Wow.... I see.

Gene Simmons Guitar Hero/Rock Band guitar: Wow... Just Wow...

The Future of LittleBigPlanet:
I just want to try it.

Jenga - Donkey Kong edition: Heh, that's silly.

California game law up for appeal:
*Sigh* Politicians.

Call of Duty 5: Zombie gameplay: That looks really really good.

Mirror's Edge demo coming November 6th:
Sweet!

Official Guitar Hero seat...?: The end of Guitar Hero.

Miyamoto on how he makes games now: You sir have saved video games as we know them, you have also done more to destroy them then anyone else in recent years.

RUMOR: First Dragon Ball movie review:
So only bad, not super bad?


And there you have it, the news for monday!

No comments: