Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday news opinions

Not much news today, but still...


PSP games finally being released again: It *has* been a while.

Dragon Age preview: A PC RPG by Bioware, I wonder if it will be any good?

Japanese company to announce so real pearls at TGS:
One would hope so...

Lawsuit claims that EA cheated retired players in Madden:
I wouldn't be surprised.

Fallout 3 endgame discussion: Yay Fallout!

More Deus Ex 3 details emerge: Hurray, I still need to get to playing the first one.

Will Wright backs McCain, I lose respect for his reasoning and intelligence: Seriously, if you can say these things, Don't.

TimeSplitters 4 concept art: Another series I never got into, but always wanted to.

LittleBigPlanet to get Disney DLC: Very interesting, I dunno if it's the best idea, but the concept, I wonder what else could show up in LBP....


And there you have it.

No comments: